Hi,

I too face the same problem with Watir 1.4.1 while running the unit tests;
if the installation directory contains a space in the folder name the upload
simply doesn't work. I don't know if it is solved or not.

The only way is to remove the space from your folder name. Or try a path
with no space.

Regards,
Angrez