>I am currently having a problem clicking on a menu item.  This menu item
has the same attributes as another menu item, but they both do different
things.  I was using ie.frame("left").link(:id, "21").click (example)
however because the link id's change depending on the user access rights I
found it time consuming and difficult to manage.

>I am now using ie.frame("left").link(:title, "Edit News").click (example).
This has now caused a problem because we have two links, both of them with
the same title, but within different directory folders in the menu tree.

>Does anybody know of a solution to this problem?

One way is to use some attribute other than [title].

Another is to try asking for testability--that is, getting the developers to
change it.  Sometimes that's easy--and sometimes it's desirable from points
of view other than testability.

---Michael B.