Instead of ie.wait, I wrote and use the following method call:

 def wait_for_frames
     $ie.wait
     if $ie.document.frames.length > 0
         $ie.document.frames.length.times {|x| $ie.frame(:index, x+1 ).wait
}
     end
 end

I imagine others may use something similar.  You should be able to modify it
to suit your needs.

Cheers.  Paul C.

On 12/01/07, VIKASH KUMAR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am running running a test case in windows platform.

Some of the time page can't get downloaded fully, due to slow speed, then
my code breaks, by giving message object not found - something like this.

I tried *ie.wait,* but it is also not working for me as there are lots of
frames in the page, page can get download but the elements inside the frame
used to take time for downloading.

If I use sleep 5, or sleep 10 then it works for me, but I want to avoid
using sleep in my code, what should be the better approach of doing this.

Please help me out.

Thanks in advance

Vikash