Željko Filipin wrote:
> Is there a way to make file_field.set faster?
>
> I have noticed that this is the slowest part of my tests. It takes
> about 10 seconds to set file field. I have read that it can not be set
> directly because that would be security issue, but I wonder what I
> could do to make it faster. I upload extremely small files (a few
> bytes), but I have to do it frequently, and every time it takes about
> 10 seconds just to set file field.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
I know this is an old thread, and you got some answers. I also know that
this was broken in1.5 until recently, so you must have been referring to
1.4.1. Correct? I am curious whether the new implementation in 1.5 HEAD
is ok. If it has performance problems, i would like to see reports/jira
tickets.

Bret