Thanks to both of you for your replies.

Clicking on image based on IMG tag attributes, will not work for this
application, since each row in table has same image with same IMG-tag
attributes.

For some strange resons ie.cell(:id, "10TD37").click doesn't work on my
application.

But I found work around for that, in case anybody is looking solution for
similar problems.

my_row = ie.row( :id , "TR37")
links = tabs[my_row.column_count()].document().all.tags("A")
my_link=""
 links.each do |p|
    my_link=p.invoke("href")  # since there is only one A-tag in each cell, we
are ok
 end
ie.goto(my_link)  # this is same as clicking on image

minal