Hi guys

I run my scripts from a batch file with the -b option so that the
browsers aren't visible. One of our actions causes a new browser window
to open, but this is visible despite the -b. Is there any way to prevent
the new window from being visible ?

Walter Kruse

Senior Test Analyst

www.OBS-Consulting.com

082 660 7288

http://www.ou-ryperd.net

Everything in this e-mail and attachments relating to the official business of
MultiChoice Africa is proprietary to
the company. Any view or opinion expressed in this message may be the view of
the individual and should not automatically
be ascribed to the company.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or
copy this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately by email, facsimile
or telephone and destroy the original message.