Bret,

I think It is a modal_dialog box because Watir is able to close the box through
the command 'ie.modal_dialog.close'.  Also, the command,

"puts ie.modal_dialog.html" outputs the '.html' of the dialog as the following:

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Select</TITLE>
<SCRIPT language=javascript>
<!--
function init()
{
indow.returnValue = null;

        var savedIDs = "";

        var excludeID = "";

        var frameURL =
"../Common/SelectLookupItem.aspx?FullListLookupType=LOCTYPEFULL";

        if (savedIDs.length > 0)

                frameURL = frameURL + "&SavedIDs=" + savedIDs;

        if (excludeID.length > 0)

                frameURL = frameURL + "&ExcludeID=" + excludeID;

        document.all.PopupFrame.src = frameURL;

}

function FrameCallback(selectedIDs)

{

        window.returnValue = selectedIDs;

        window.close();

}

// -->

</SCRIPT>

</HEAD>

<BODY onload=init(); MS_POSITIONING="GridLayout"><IFRAME id=PopupFrame
style="Z-INDEX: 5; WIDTH: 100%; POSITION: absolute; HEIGHT: 100%" marginWidth=0
marginHeight=0
src="../Common/SelectLookupItem.aspx?FullListLookupType=LOCTYPEFULL"
frameBorder=0 noResize scrolling=yes>

</IFRAME></BODY></HTML>

I am sorry to say that I do not know how to use this '.html' to select a
particular value from the dialog box and click the 'Ok' button to confirm the
selection.  Please help me to do this.

Thank you for your time,
Vijay.