I have numerous TC methods within a class.  Before I execute the script, I have
a batch file (C:\mybatchfile.bat) I run that basically resets the database and
then performs some inserts for database setup.  The test data and scripts I am
creating are using the same data.

For example, I have a positive path TC that creates a user with the following
fields:
TC#1
Name- Jim Dandy
UN- jdandy
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The next is a negative path TC that checks that user names must be unique:
TC#2
Name- Jim Dandy
UN- jdandy
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Name- Jane Dandy
UN- jdandy
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

They work if these tests are run individually.  However, when I run the class,
they fail, since the TC#1 already created the user jdandy.

So, how can I call this batch file in between each TC, with the batch file
completing before starting TC#2?

TIA,
Jason