________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Marchionne,
Robert
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 1:36 PM
To: wtr-general@rubyforge.org
Subject: [Wtr-general] I'm a little confused..

I'm a software QA person, and while I'm no programmer I consider myself
to have some pretty good scripting skills. I like the idea of Watir, and
have written a few test cases that work just great. I however am not
having much luck moving beyond basics. The user forum, and FAQ sections
of the openqa.org/water site are broken links, and I can find no
advanced technique code examples...

Any help?

Robert

Introducing test automation is sometimes like a romance: Stormy,
emotional, resulting in either a spectacular flop or a spectacular
success.

 -B. Bereza-Jarocinski,

"Automated Testing In Daily Build", Swedish Engineering Inst. 2000