Hello,

My understanding is that Rubyforge site is not deprecated.  The site
wtr.rubyforge.org is the main release site for WATIR, which is the current
home to WATIR 1.4  When WATIR 1.5 goes "live" the release code and
supporting documentation will be placed here.

The openqa site is intended to be the development site.  This site allows
teams to use the latest WATIR methods, documentation, submit defects, vote
on features etc...; however, I believe at this point this is not considered
a stable release candidate.

I hope this helps.  If I am wrong I am sure Charlie and Bret will quickly
correct these statements.  :0)

Carl

             "aidy lewis"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             email.com>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  wtr-general@rubyforge.org
             wtr-general-bounc                                          cc
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Wtr-general] watir faqs
             03/21/2007 04:18