The bring to front method acts on the window title. If there's no window
title (you haven't navigated anywhere yet) then it won't bring the window to
the front.

-Charley

On 4/6/07, Jason He <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Yes, thank you for your help.

I find if ie.bring_to_front is before ie.goto(), then the window console
will be brought in front.

And if it is after ie.goto() just as you write, then the ie window will be
brought in the front.

Can anyone explain what the difference between those two is?

Regards,

Jason