As John's link points out, this is not a watir related question but one
covered by other libraries in Ruby, notably either dbi which is mentioned in
this posting and likely ActiveRecord.

 It's important to make the distinction and understand the difference
between Ruby as a programming languages and the libraries that are written
in Ruby, Watir being one of them, dbi is another, rubyforge has quite a few
more.

 If you understand this distinction then you can use google and rubyforge
to search for information that might be able to help out (i.e. 'ruby
database mssql' or something of the sort).

 This is more of a general message rather than entirely specific to your
posting. We certainly have off topic or tangentially related conversations
here and there which is great, but I find several people new to Ruby and
Watir who don't seem to understand the distinction between the two. Maybe
this needs to go into the FAQ?

-Charley

On 4/17/07, John Fitisoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/64065