Could be interesting, I'd looked at webtest when evaluating tools a while
back. And as Elizabeth Hendrickson often says...'Show me the code'. It's
always helpful and demonstrates the point pretty well and if people want to
learn or add on then it gives them a good base. Perhaps it's one other tool
than can be run under the Watir api, the others being watir:ie, firefox,
safari, selenium.

-c