-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of qadude123
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2007 2:04 AM
To: wtr-general@rubyforge.org
Subject: [Wtr-general] Does anyone know how to capture an entire screen
and compare with image?

Hi,

I'm a newbie with Watir and Ruby.   I would like to capture the entire
page and compare it to another image.
I've seen that there is a ruby file called screen_capture.rb.   How do I
get this file?  Does anyone have any working code to capture the entire
screen ....including the part that's scrolled off the screen?

Thanks for any suggestions