Yea, I did the maintenance in the file system.  I didnt make any changes to x
or y but I did add some code to my common file that I am referencing the Login
function code in.  I added the code and then copied x and created y.  Is that
the problem?  Since x still works fine that is why Im going crazy.  I did
notice though that the new code I added to my common file is not being looked
at.  I have a puts statement inside an if/else that should work and that doesnt
get printed when i run x.rb.  Is there any documentation anywhere that
describes file name and usage?  I couldnt find anything.