Hello,

I need to select an option in the Menu button with multiple levels of the
option list.

1. Click on the menu button, a list of option is displayed
2. Move mouse over to the option 3, a list of option is displayed for option 3
3. Select the option 3.2

I tried with “span(:id, “xxx”).click”.  It works on step 1, but not for step 2
and 3.   What method should I use to select an option in step 2 and 3?   Please
help!

Html for the option I want to select in step 2:
<SPAN class="menu_item_link_menubutton"
id="Claim:ClaimMenuActions:ClaimMenuActions_NewDocument" hideFocus
onclick="Recorder.click(this);null;void(0);MenuImpl_hideAllMenus();;event.cancelBubble=true"
 smokeId="ClaimMenuActions_NewDocument">N<U>e</U>w Document</SPAN>

Html for the option I want to select in step 3:
<SPAN class="menu_item_link_menubutton"
id="Claim:ClaimMenuActions:ClaimMenuActions_NewDocument:ClaimNewDocumentMenuItemSet:ClaimNewDocumentMenuItemSet_Link"
 hideFocus style="TEXT-DECORATION: underline"
onclick="Recorder.click(this);MenuImpl_hideAllMenus();;Events.invokeEvent('Claim:ClaimMenuActions:ClaimMenuActions_NewDocument:ClaimNewDocumentMenuItemSet:ClaimNewDocumentMenuItemSet_Link_act',
 true);event.cancelBubble=true"
smokeId="ClaimNewDocumentMenuItemSet_Link"><U>L</U>ink an existing document to
this claim</SPAN>

Thanks.
Kui