chitta wrote:
Yap, that's an image,,
I am in a process to write a script which automate the total process of email creation in gmail, But during registration you can mark an image always populated which contain some random alphabets, later which user needs to type it by looking at the image,,, & I Baffled their.
Hi Chitta,

It sounds like you want to automate creating many gmail accounts, and are being prevented by CAPTCHAs <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captcha>...which they use specifically to prevent folks from automating creating many gmail accounts. Am I understanding you correctly?

If I am - No, Watir definitely doesn't have any functionality to get around this...and I think we'd probably resist adding it, unless we understood what good purpose you'd be using it for. (I have no reason to make assumptions about how you would use this, but most people who are interested in cracking CAPTCHAs are spammers.)

Jeff

----
http://testingjeff.wordpress.com