I just added url to frame, you might want to download the latest code. Check
the wiki faq for installing building the latest gem from source.

-c

On 6/19/07, Chong Jiang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello all,

Sorry, I do not know how to append this message to my previous one in
threaded form.
The suggestion of using ie.frames(:index, 1).url does not seem to work, as
I get an "undefined method 'LocationURL' for nil:nilClass", even when
ie.frames(:index, 1) exists. I've managed to avoid this entire issue
altogether by navigating to each of the individual pages that comprise the
main, frame-using page.

Thanks anyways,
Chong