Hi
I have written a test script which click security alert box for browser with
https. I have a sequence of test cases where i have to click this security
alert box. for the first test cases my script works fine but after security
alert box is clicked for the first test, these security alert box didn't appear
for another test and i am getting an exception.

I tried to delete the cache folder using Watir but i think it didn't work.
So i need a way to check if the security alert window exist then i will call my
script to click 'YES' otherwise i will continue with other steps.

I am using Watir 1.5.1.1192

I was trying the following code but i got exception when security alert window
doesn't appear -

*wc = WinClicker.new*
*hwnd = wc.getWindowHandle("Security Alert")*
*if(hwnd) then*
       *wc.clearSecurityAlertBox()*
*else*
       *other steps of the scripts*