-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul Rogers
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2007 11:13 AM
To: wtr-general@rubyforge.org
Subject: Re: [Wtr-general] How do I attach to a "mailto" window

watir doesnt support doing this itself. You could probably write
something to do this using auto-it. But an easier way is to probably
test it once manually, and then save the link details. and instead of
clicking the link, just make sure it hasnt changed from when you
manually tested it

Paul