Von: EuroDisc [mailto:eurodisc-boun...@ira.uni-karlsruhe.de] Im Auftrag von
Andrea Furlan
Gesendet: Dienstag, 3. Oktober 2017 10:22
An: memb...@ultimatefederation.eu;
eucf2017-accep...@eucf2017.ultimatecentral.com
Cc: Eurodisc <eurod...@ira.uka.de>
Betreff: [ED] EUCF2017 recap !

Dear European Ultimate Federations!

The EUCF2017 featured 3 days of intence highly spirited games in the Italian
sun of Caorle (Venice).

24 Open, 12 Women and 12 Mixed teams competed for the title of European
Ultimate Club Champion 2017.

Congratulation to Clapham Ultimate (Open), Atletico (Women) and Grut (Mixed)!

The EUF asked the teams to do a Spirit Circle also before the game with the
goal to have everybody commit in advance how to deal with each other during the
game and, thanks to the contact you have during the circle, to reduce potential
latent aggressivity some players might have.

The numbers tell us that this approached worked very well and we experienced
probably the best spirited EUCF ever. The Teams demonstrated that you can have
close games (21% of the games on Saturday ended in universe point!!) with full
respect of the rules and the Spirit of the Game values!

Congratulations to all participants for this great example!
The spirit award went to FWD>> (Open), Mantis & Crazy Dogs Women (Women) and
Left Overs (Mixed)

All Results are under http://eucf2017.ultimatecentral.com/e/eucf-2017

Spirit Results: http://eucf2017.ultimatecentral.com/e/eucf-2017/standings

We would like to ask you to give us your personal feedback about the experiment
with the Spirit Circle before the games and in general about the EUCF2017.
Please take 2 minutes time to fill in this form (deadline Oct. 15th)

https://goo.gl/forms/Q64Eth3uHNLq4KmP2

Grazie e ciao

Oddi