Hey there ultimate frisbee fans,

Registration is officially open for Talampaya, 2018!

19-21 May, 2018

Geneva, Switzerland

This year we are preparing a new 2018 edition of our legendary tournament
Talampaya.  With the World Ultimate Club Championships 2018 coming up, we would
like to create a competitive, 3-day tournament, without sacrificing our
traditional 3 nights of partying.

To register, fill in the following form: [Registration
form](https://goo.gl/forms/lpfP9mxOMOHmZh963)

Registration deadline is February 28th, 2018!

(We will send a confirmation by March 10th, 2018.)

We already have the following teams pre-registered:

Beefree (Italy)

Black Eagles (Scotland)

Flyhigh Alpha (Switzerland)

Flyhigh 1 (Switzerland)

Flying Rabbits (Belgium)

Guayota (Spain)

Mubidisk (Spain)

Mixtix (France)

MONKEY (France)

Mubidisk (Spain)

Københavns Frisbee Klub (KFK) (Denmark)

Quijotes + Dulcineas Ultimate Madrid (Spain)

Voladora (Italy)

Wizards (Switzerland)

Team fee is CHF 400 and player fee is CHF 70.  This includes

Camping and parking spots in front of the fields

Breakfast on Saturday, Sunday and Monday

Dinner on Friday, Saturday and Sunday

Welcome party, Saturday night party and Sunday's famous costume party

Access to showers and locker rooms

For more information, head to
[facebook](https://www.facebook.com/talampaya2018/) or to our website,
[www.talampaya.ch](http://www.talampaya.ch).

We hope to see you at Talampaya on May 19-21, 2018!