Dear beach lovers!

another year - another „F". In SUFF 2018 we enjoyed a lot of frisbee
frisbee (look here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQichKsqXUo [1]).
Next year it will be even more frisbee. So we invite you to

 SUMMER ULTIMATE FRISBEE FRISBEE FRISBEE 2019 (SUFFF)

WHEN? 2019 - April - 26-28th
WHERE? Berlin - Strandbad Müggelsee aka "Riviera of the east"
What?
Frisbee Beach Ultimate Real Mixed 5vs5*
Frisbee Bungalows*
Frisbee barbecue*
Frisbee Sauna*
Frisbee fun*
Frisbee selfmade shots*
Frisbee commentator*
Frisbee party (are your ready to get wild?)*
Frisbeee breakfast*
Frisbee lake (caution: frisbee sharks!)*
Frisbee happy hour*
Frisbeee beer race*
and... did i mention FrisbeeFrisbeeFrisbee? *

*all in one frisbee location

The costs will be around 40 EUR per person plus 150 EUR per team. They
include:
- two nights in a bungalow
- breakfast on Saturday + Sunday
- dinner on Saturday
- an amazing beach ultimate tournament with lots of pleasure

Please send your mail until end of January to flachwer...@gmail.com

// HUND FLACH WERFEN //

p.s. If there are any questions about the registration, don't hesitate
to contact Simon (simo...@posteo.de)

Links:
------
[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQichKsqXUo