Hello Sympafriz Friend !

This year, we decided to MIX things up and to finally adhere to our deepest
values !

The infamous KYM : Keep Your Moustache will finally become the Keep Your
MIXtache.

🤗 Indeed, our tournament will now rock the Mixed Format 🤗

*When ? *: 24th & 25th of August 2019 !

*Where ?* Sélestat / France (50km south of Strasbourg)

*Format : *Mixed / 20 - 24 teams

*What to expect ? *

   - MIXED TOURNAMENT
   - 5 Quality pitches
   - One camping site next to the fields
   - An International Tournament : Denmark / Switzerland / Germany /
   Luxembourg / Belgium / France
   - Barber (Friday Night)
   - Spikeball tournament ! (Beach Field)
   - A welcome party and a party with the incredible DJ Joe Simpsons
   - An apero pack with local quality products
   - A warm organization crew with more experience each year
   - The INFAMOUS "Most Handsome Stache" contest
   - Fun, fun, Jagger, Club Maté annndddd, more fun.

*Fees ?*

Team fee : approx 150€
Player fee : approx 40€

*Registration ?*

Registration are open until the *09 of June 2019*

*Selected teams will be announced the 12 of june 2019*

Register on Ultimate Central KYM19
<https://ultimatecentral.com/fr_fr/e/kym19-sympafriz-tournament>

More infos on  Website <http://www.frisbee-strasbourg.net/> and Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/sesquidistus.strasbourg.ultimate/>