Dear ultimate lovers,

We are very happy to announce the next edition of our ‘Schreeuw van Meeuw’
tournament, the Nimma League!

In the first weekend of November, we will kick off the new indoor season
with the Schreeuw van de Meeuw tournament!

It is a two-day mixed indoor tournament held in Nijmegen. The first day of
ultimate will be finished off with dinner and a party, whereafter anyone
can sleep off their daze at the sports centre. After breakfast on Sunday,
another day of ultimate will be played.

More information will be provided later, but for now: make sure to save the
date!

Summarised:
What: Indoor tournament
Format: 5 vs 5, mixed
When: 5th and 6th of November 2022
Where: Radboud Sports Centre, Nijmegen, The Netherlands

The registrations will be open on Monday the 12th of September.

More details will follow soon, but if you already have any burning
questions, do not hesitate to email us on <s...@bfrisbee2s.nl>.

Please also check out our Facebook event: https://fb.me/e/3Fcr6mj2q
Or our website: https://bfrisbee2s.nl/en/svdm/svdm-2022/

Hopefully we see you all in November!