Hallo an alle!

Register your team now for one of the biggest indoor tournaments in Europe!
Gronical Dizziness is organizing another edition of our epic indoor
tournament, featuring 36 teams in three divisions (Mixed, Ladies and Open).
It's going to be an intense weekend with a lot of games and of course an
equally great party!

*When does it take place?* December 10th and 11th, 2022!
*Teamfee? *€150,- (Early bird: € 130)
*Playerfee?* € 36,-

It has reached us that some clubs and teams might have missed the
announcement of the tournament on social media or Ultical and prefer to
receive an email for the tournament. To allow for some additional time for
those clubs who are not on social media - and to give everyone a fair
chance, we have extended the sign up period with 3 extra days till November
5th.

Sign up via Google Form: https://forms.gle/E9o6YE9Phy7ehWgr6

With kind regards,

The Martinicup Committee (Arjen, Anadi, Amber, Maya and Michiel)