-- deutsche Version fehlt--

Dear HundFlachWerfen,
we (Dream Team B) are offering you our services as a playing team for this
upcoming event.

Our strengths are:
1. TBD
2. TBD
3. TBD
4. TBD
5. TBD

Our weaknesses are:
1. Slightly higher than medium affinity to alcohol.
2. Easy distraction by flying objects.
3. Cat alergy.
4. Tendencies to fall into the sand.
5. Urge to move when there is a music around.

As you can see from our list of strenghts above, we are deffinetly the best
ones to pick.
If you are concerned about our weaknesses, I am sure we can together
improve, if you give us a chance.

Best Regards,
Hájos

út 12. 12. 2023 v 23:58 odesílatel Flach Werfen via Wurfpost <