Since I went on a bike part shopping spree this spring, I need to
clear out the garage.  So, trying to get rid of the following:

1) Lefty DLR2 bonded from my Scalpel 1000.  Rode it for all of 2007
and 2008.  In excellent condition but could probably use a tune-up
just due to being a couple years old.  Fork has been flawless since I
got the bike.  Only selling because I bought a carbon SL110.  $300.

2) Stans 355 no tubes rim, Cannondale Lefty 32 hole hub, DT Swiss
Revolution spokes (all black).  I bought this rim planning on building
a King and Stans 355 rear wheel but I stumbled on a Crossmax SLR
wheelset after buying the front wheel.  So, I have no use for this.
Crossmark tire included.  Stan'd and ready to install.  Super
lightweight and good-as-new. $150.

I can take pics for anyone interested.  I'll also be in Morgantown on
Saturday so I can bring them up if anyone is interested.  Thanks!

- QB

Reply via email to