if its retro dew, i think it will fry. too much corn syrup in the other stuff! solids are probably better than liquids. pretty much anything that goes in your mouth can be deep fried. Personally, "I like cats, I just can't eat a whole one."
----- Original Message ----- From: Ryan Post <[email protected]> Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 5:39 pm Subject: [WVU Cycling] Re: Dr. T's Partay To: [email protected] > > I'll be there with my 2L of Mtn Dew (it's on sale at Kroger - 6 > for $5) > > Not sure it'd be wise to fry a 2L. I have no clue what one deep > fries... > -----Original Message----- > From: [email protected] > [mailto:[email protected]] On > Behalf Of Jake Brown > Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 5:25 PM > To: WVU Cycling > Subject: [WVU Cycling] Dr. T's Partay > > > Hey all, > > Talbot is having his Fry Party friday evening at his house. > > The flyer has been attached in the files section. > > Pretty much bring whatever you want to fry, and something to drink. > Show up sometime friday evening post work or school > > See you thuurrr... > > - Jake > >
