Emily,

I am off the MTB until 24hrs this weekend. But, any other week I would
love to join this ride.

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 11:50 PM, Emily Moy<[email protected]> wrote:
> Hey all,
> Even though there's a 50% chance for thunderstorms tomorrow evening, I was
> wondering if there was anybody interested in a slower, more relaxed version
> of the Thurs Night mtn bike ride at Bakers.  Meet at Stadium ticket booth at
> 6:35 (so that we're distinctly NOT part of the fast ride).
>
> Guys can come too... I just call it the girlfriend ride because I like the
> name.
>
> I will admit now, though, I will probably bail if it is storming at that
> time, or if there is a 100% chance of severe storms during the ride (just
> rain ok though).
>
> Please someone say they will go...
>
> Emily
>
>
>
> >
>



-- 
laura

Reply via email to