where are you going I am going to be late so I need to know where to
try and find you.

On Sep 13, 9:34 pm, Phil Gardone <[email protected]> wrote:
> see you there, son
>
> On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 9:05 PM, Seth Soberdash <[email protected]>wrote:
>
> > Fine with me
>
> > On 09/13/10, *Brian DeCann * <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Reminder for the team road ride tomorrow evening.
>
> > I'd like to go for a longer route this time around, so I'm thinking we
> > push the meeting time to 5pm so we have more daylight to work with.
> > Does anyone have a problem with that?
>
> > If there are no conflicts, lets say meet at the lair at 5pm.
>
> --
> Philip J. Gardone
> Department of Geology and Geography
> West Virginia University
> 242 Brooks Hall PO Box 6300
> Morgantown, WV 26506

Reply via email to