Hi Klass,

  I am rendering text using aggdrawer.But facing some problem with some
specific font.
  For eg:- if we are using font "Impact" with Bold Style it is rendering as
'XXXXXXXX'
  But the same format is able to render perfectly  with wxDC.

  Here is the code snippet:

  theFont = new a2dFontDc (sz,wxSWISS,wxSLANT
,wxBOLD,false,wxT("Impact"),wxFONTENCODING_SYSTEM );

  drawer2d->DrawText(interStr,xPos,(yPos + (lineCount *
m_nLineH)),m_align,true);

  I don't what went wrong :( ....Plz Help !

  Regards

  Bachu