>  I think we need to have a general discussion on whether it's acceptable
>  to break wxWidgets 2.4 compatibility. I think it is, and that we should
>  just direct those needing this feature to the 0.10.3 release.

I think Conal might be a bit unhappy about ghci not working (if I
understand correctly, Windows users can only really use ghci with
wxWidgets 2.4?), but I don't see how we have a choice otherwise.

Let's go ahead and break it, I'd say.  We've got to keep moving
forward because trying to distribute wxWidgets on our own would
probably be more trouble than it's worth.

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9