Hi all,

First of all I'm using wxHaskell from hackage:
$ ghc-pkg list wx*
   wx-0.12.1.6
   wxcore-0.12.1.7
   wxdirect-0.12.1.4

I also so happen to be using a wxWidget-2.8 I compiled locally with debug
on:
$ wx-config --list
    Default config is gtk2-unicode-debug-2.8

I've noticed when running some code I've inherited that I get this (debug
only) assertion from wxWidgets:
[Debug] 20:17:32: ./src/common/event.cpp(1397): assert "m_dynamicEvents"
failed in SearchDynamicEventTable(): caller should check that we have
dynamic events

I see from the list archive that it has come up before, but I couldn't
really distil what happened; should I be worried about this?

Dave,