Hi Eric,

I was going to start merging the current state of wxHaskell support for
wxWidget 2.9 back into the mainline at c.h.o... then I discovered a problem.

Becuse Darcsden uses the darcs 2.0 repo format (not the hashed format), I
cannot push patches from my local copy of Dave's Darcsden to my local c.h.o
(which is using the hashed repo format).

Recreating the patches and their comments by hand would be inexpressibly
tedious, so I wanted to know if there is any reason not to upgrade the
c.h.o repo to the 2.0 format. If I understand things correctly, this has
been the Darcs default since 2008, and it would let us

Any suggestions, advice or warnings before I start along this path?

Thanks
Jeremy