OK, That's great to see somebody picking it up and running with it.
Sorry for the noise, Blair

Some sort of informal roadmap might be nice. Good to see the wiki page
has been updated accordingly

http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Wxhaskell

Some things that may need deciding: how much of the sourceforge
infrastructure do we still want to keep?  Bugs for example, where
should they go?  I think we still have some SF bugs around.  If
somebody needs to be added to something, let me know…

Eric Kow <http://erickow.com>