On Thu, 05 Dec 2013 14:24:44 +0100, Eric Kow <eric....@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have Ubuntu 12.04 users with hand-compiled wxWidgets 2.9.5 using
> current wxHaskell HEAD (2f065e5348343ab95ad3f1465af2619d31bcdf37)
>
> I was using something similar on MacOSX 10.7 (Lion), but now that I've
> upgraded to 10.9, I do seem to have some breakage.  Part of it is
> confusing though because I also figured I'd try building against
> wxWidgets 3.0 (with some tweaks to wxHaskell src to allow for this).
>
> So on 10.7 OK, on 10.9 still having runtime linker error

I have experienced problems with wxWidget 3.0 as well; it seems that some
extra updates are necessary. Could you test wxHaskell with wxWidgets 2.9.5
on OS X? If that works, we can release wxHaskell for wxWidgets 2.9 and
start working on a new release for wxWidgets 2.9 + 3.0

Regards,
Henk-Jan van Tuyl

--
Folding@home