L.S.,

I think we can release the current wxHaskell on Hackage and go on with
wxWidgets 3.0.0 without branching on GitHub. If someone adds me to the
list of maintainers (for the packages wxdirect, wxc, wxcore and wx) on
Hackage, I will do this myself. My account on Hackage is HenkJanVanTuyl.

The main advantage of this release is that this version installs properly
on Windows.

Regards,
Henk-Jan van Tuyl

--