> $ runhaskell Setup.lhs configure --with-msc
> -=-= Cabal executing: ./configure --with-hc=ghc --with-msc=-=-
> operable program or batch file.
> Configure failed.

Hmm, I didn't realise you could pass in command line arguments like
that.  (I thought you had to go through --configure-opt)

> Is this Distribution.Make module's problem?

> Distribution.Simple's defaultMainWithHooks defaultUserHooks can run
> "./configure"
> command on Windows environment. But It seems that Distribution.Make's
> defaultMain
> can't run "./configure" commnad on Windows.

Maybe we could make our own custom Setup.lhs, or check with the cabal
people on #haskell

> And I think we should care about at least one more point.
> wxcore's makefile uses wxdirect. And wxdirect depends on parsec and time
> package.
> So, I think we must add this dependency for wxcore.cabal file.

Good call.

[BTW: do you know any way to help out Gwern and the other people with
build trouble?]

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9