Hi,

On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 20:55:00 +0900, S. Günther <h8sp...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I recently tried to build the latest darcs version of wxhaskell but building
> fails during make:
>
> g++ -c wxc/src/eljfilehist.cpp -o dist/wxc/eljfilehist.o -MD
> -I/usr/local/lib/wxWidgets//lib/wx/include/mac-unicode-release-static-2.8
> -I/usr/local/lib/wxWidgets//include/wx-2.8 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64
> -D_LARGE_FILES -D__WXMAC__   -fPIC -Iwxc/include
> wxc/src/eljfilehist.cpp: In function 'int wxFileHistory_GetMenus(void*,
> void*)':
> wxc/src/eljfilehist.cpp:81: error: invalid cast from type
> 'wxObjectList::compatibility_iterator' to type 'void*'
> make: *** [dist/wxc/eljfilehist.o] Error 1
>
> The wxWidgets version is 2.8.9 and has been configured with:
> --with-opengl --enable-gui --enable-monolithic
> --disable-shared --with-mac --enable unicode --enable-stl
> --prefix=/usr/local/lib/wxWidgets/

I think we don't use --enable-stled wxWidgets to develop wxHaskell currently.
So, --enable-stl configure option cause problem when building wxHaskell.

I pushed patch for fixing above problem today. But I don't know this patch
solving all your problems. If you got some problems after applying new patch,
please report that. And please use --disable-stled wxWidgets now.

http://www.mail-archive.com/wxhaskell-de...@lists.sourceforge.net/msg00362.html

We want to release wxHaskell 0.11 as soon as we can. And I planed to
refactoring wxc code after next release. So, if --enable-stled wxWidgets'
problem isn't fixed, I want to fix that after next release.

Best Regards,

--
shelarcy <shelarcy    hotmail.co.jp>
http://page.freett.com/shelarcy/