On the page; http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/WxHaskell/Download

there are binary versions for wxHaskell for the ghc 6.10.

Are there versions available for 6.12 a distributed by the Haskell platform,
and if so could someone upload them? I am a Windows nitwit, but should like to
use wxhaskell in the introductory FP course, without the students having to
install two ghc versions.

 Doaitse

PS: I tried to install wxHaskell myself in VirtualBox running Wondows 7, but
keep getting complaints from wx-config about paths I have to set, 9especially
the set WXCFG=gcc_dll\mswu)  despite that they have been set. This is on
Windows 7, so that may be part of the problem.