Hey all,

Excuse me if I'm missing something obvious, since I'm new to both Haskell
programming and even newer yet to GUI programming, but I'm not sure on how
to resolve this issue.

Basically, I know that you can use the charKey function to determine whether
or not a character key is pressed, but there appears to be no standard
library function for checking if a key and a modifier, such as the Control
or Meta keys, are pressed as well.

Is there a way to get something so that, once a <modifier> + <character key>
combination is pressed to generate an appropriate event, so I can do stuff
with that combination?

Thanks,

Tom