Hi all,

The wxHaskell docs mention a shell script called macosx-app, but it got lost in
our big build system cleanup.

Now we have a replacement.  Andy Gimblett's cabal-macosx package provides
- Cabal hooks to build an app bundle
- a very thin CLI wrapper called 'macosx-app'

The latter is intended for use with little one-off applications too small to
merit Cabalisation.  You should be able to use it the same way as the old shell
script.

The CLI is currently on GitHub only at the moment, but I think Andy is planning
to upload it to Hackage :-)

https://github.com/gimbo/cabal-macosx

We might want to consider having the wx package depend on cabal-macosx,
although this isn't strictly speaking necessary

--
Eric Kow <http://erickow.com>