Hi all,

I'm pleased to report that Dave Tapley's recent wxHaskell branch works on MacOS
X Lion with GHC 7.0.x with a couple of minor patches.

My branch of his patch here:
  http://darcsden.com/kowey/wxhaskell-osx64-dave

I had an older branch based off older code (wxhaskell-osx64), which I'll delete
after a while.
Hopefully this will reduce amount of merging we need to worry about.

Some users have reported needing to make modifications to build with GHC 7.4.
It might be
good to see if you need them with this new branch, and maybe send them along.

Thanks,

--
Eric Kow <http://erickow.com>