On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 4:50 AM, Victor Bombi <son...@telefonica.net> wrote:

> I meant that wx.dll depends on WXBASE294U_NET_GCC_CUSTOM.DLL for example,
> althought in the command line I asked for BUILD_SHARED_LIBS=FALSE  and
> pointed to gcc_lib.

Yes, everything in wxWidgets/lib/gcc_lib should be static wxWidgets libs.

> When I run first time I get BUILD_SHARED_LIBS=FALSE but libraries point to
> gcc_dll.
> When I rerun command line without deleting previous results I get
> BUILD_SHARED_LIBS=FALSE and libraries correctly pointing to gcc_lib.
> So running command line twice seems to solve the problem for me, but it is
> confusing and I dont know if it is intended to be that way.

I use the CMake provided FindwxWidgets.cmake that prefers gcc_dll only
when BUILD_SHARED_LIBS is TRUE. It does seem like it needs to be run
twice. If you run the cmake-gui new variables are marked in red and
the install.html instructs people to re-configure until all the red is
gone. From the command line it is not so clear to the user. I will
make a note in the install.html that people should run cmake from the
command line at least twice.

To be sure, everything builds and works? (except for having to run
cmake twice which is probably unavoidable)

Regards,
    John