Hi John,

> I'm looking for a way to provide MacNewFile, MacOpenFiles, and
> MacReopenApp methods
> (http://docs.wxwidgets.org/trunk/classwx_app.html), but can't figure
> out how to do this in wxlua and don't see this in any of the examples.

Can these methods be used with the current version of wxlua or do they
need to be added first?

I also asked about some other things earlier: wxRegKey, CallAfter
(http://wxwidgets.blogspot.com/2013/01/about-benefits-of-procrastination.html)
and wxSTC:GetLibraryVersionInfo calls. wxRegKey is a low priority for
me as I'll probably be using winapi that provides the same
functionality.

Paul.