Hi Octavian et al.,

perhaps a solution for you as a blind person would be that somebody sets up
for you a virtual windows machine with qemu and ssh server running in that
virtual windows machine.

Then, you could build the PAR or standalone *.exe s with pp via command line
from Linux. The wine approach could work, too, but I did not test this.

I had positive results with a perl-5.10.0 built with MinGW (until now I only
generated non-wx apps with it).

Why somebody should have problems with *.exe files built with pp (part of
PAR::Packer) ? It is not even necessary to install something?

It is possible to do the same with MacOS X (Darwin) as well (qemu, Darwin CD
iso is freely available), but that environment supports only the Intel-based
Macs (sold since 2006), it does not build "universal binaries" AFAIK.

A bit OT:
Are there free build services out there to address the PPC/Intel/ 32bit/64bit
compatibility problem for MacOS X ?
How is it possible to offer just one binary for all Macs, without using
universal binaries using all 4 architectures?

Cheers!

Jochen