15.04.2010 0:03, Mark Dootson пишет:
 Hi,

 I did a quick test and have the errors you report. You need to upgrade
 your ActivePerl to 1007. That will solve the "Perl_croak_xs_usage"
 error message.

 The "missing wxmsw28u_core_vc_custom.dll"  comes from the ActiveState
 repository - their Alien-wxWidgets PPM does not seem to install
 wxWidgets dlls at the moment.

 Regards

 Mark