Allright,

I alright wrote here that I do currently some helper modules and after im more
familiar with dzil and their API gets more stable i want to ship them to cpan.
However after we get more and more Wx::Perl modules (didnt knew even
Wx::Perl::ListCtrl) i would like du bundle them into the module Wx::Perl
or Wx::Perl::Bundle.

However the more important question I like to ask you all is how consistent
has the API be bewtween all of these modules. Especially what is now
Kephra::App::Splitter has named parameters because IMO

....Splitter->new( parent => $win, $left=> $w1, right=> $w2, gravity=> 'left');

is to me much clearer.

im really interested i you view.

best
herbert aka lk