We're using EVT_LISTBOX for a single and EVT_LISTBOX_DCLICK for a double.

On 2/1/2013 3:24 PM, steveco.1...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi Guys,

Actually, I'm quite interested in this discussion too.  I'm having
difficulty distinguishing between EVT_LIST_ITEM_SELECTED and
EVT_LIST_ITEM_ACTIVATED.

If the user single-clicks (EVT_LIST_ITEM_SELECTED), then I want the user to
enter an event handler dialogue that presents options with defaults.

If the user presses double-clicks (EVT_LIST_ITEM_ACTIVATED), then I want the
user to enter an event handler without a dialogue that takes the defaults
automatically.

What I get with single or double click, is that single click is always
entered.

I guess it's always triggered by the first click of the double click, but it
makes it hard to work out what the user intended.

Any ideas, or do I have to find another way around this.

Regards

Steve